my account in unsplash published

MY ACCOUNT IN UNSPLASH


Hi my friends I have created a photo site account where we can make good photos and enjoy seeing 
my camera everyday so please keep up with me and follow up on my personal page Become real-
world human beings



THIS IS MY ACCOUNT

Although invented in France, photography has not been discovered and completed by one individual, but is the result of many people's efforts in various fields and their discoveries and innovations throughout history.

 For many years before the invention of photography, the basis of the work of the camera existed; the Chinese philosopher's music, Aristotle and Euclid, Greek mathematicians in the 5th and 6th centuries BC, described how the pinhole camera worked.

In ancient Greece it was believed that light shines through the eyes and reflects on it. Aristotle and Euclid, using perforation theory, attempted to prove the opposite; they placed semicircular plates behind perforated cameras so that the reflected image could be seen with the eye.

 In the sixth century, the Byzantine mathematician Anthemios used a dark camera in his experiments.


But I still insist on following you along the way to make everyone believe that the world is so much more beautiful in terms of photos and that we can love it more....


Comments

Popular Posts